Come Vacation and Experience the Canadian Rockies!
The Rocky Mountains of Canada are a vast land – filled with inspiring scenery, wildlife, a multitude of recreational activities for all ages and a lot of unique opportunities that only the people who live in this area know about.
In our Rocky Mountain vacation guides you’ll find a ton of local tips from maps of the national parks, hiking trail suggestions, and sightseeing info. These activities are what makes your stay in the Banff, Jasper or Lake Louise area a real experience. Come enjoy the Canadian Rocky Mountains.
Best of Banff and the Canadian Rockies
Banff Back Country Skiing
Ice Climbing Canada
Rock Climb Banff, Canada!
Wilderness First Aid
Roam The Rockies ……With SunDog Tour Co.
- Banff Hotels / Accommodations
- About Banff, Alberta
- Getting to Banff, Alberta
- Banff National Park Information
- Wildlife in Banff, Alberta
- Banff, Alberta Activities
- Canmore Accommodations
- About Canmore Kananaskis
- Getting to Kananaskis Country
- Canmore Activites
- Canmore Tours
- Hiking Kananaskis Country
- Jasper Hotels / Accommodations
- About Jasper, Alberta
- Getting to Jasper, Alberta
- Jasper National Park Information
- Wildlife in Jasper, Alberta
- Jasper, Alberta Sightseeing
- Waterton Lodging/Hotels
- About Waterton, Alberta
- Waterton Sightseeing
- Waterton Recreation
- Wildlife in Waterton
- Waterton Peace Park
Inside the Canadian Rockies
Golf Costa Rica!
Take a direct flight. Fishing, beach and fun in the rain forest. CLICK HERE!
Read feature articles of his experiences, reviews and exploits in the Alberta Adventure Guide.
- Before Summer Ends in the Canadian Rockies: Visit Lake Louise
- Before Summer ends in the Canadian Rockies: Camp Jasper
- Canadian Rockies FAQ: Working in Jasper National Park
- Before Summer Ends in the Canadian Rockies: See the Waterfalls!
- Before Summer Ends in the Canadian Rockies: More Jasper Mountain Biking
- Before Summer Ends in the Canadian Rockies: Canoeing in Banff
- Before Summer Ends in the Canadian Rockies: Go Hiking!
- Before Summer Ends in the Canadian Rockies: Mountain Bike Jasper!
The Canadian Rockies should be in your bucket list, by experiencing this grandiose natural Canadian playground.
- Mysterious Castle Mountain in Banff National Park, Alberta
- Incredible Views of Mount Assiniboine in the Canadian Rockies
- Viewing Spray Lake in Kananaskis Country, Alberta
Read feature articles of his experiences, reviews and exploits in the Canadian Rockies.
- Enjoying Jasper, Alberta With the Jasper Web Cam
- Beamers: Best Coffee Shop in Canmore, Alberta
- Checking Out Canmore, Alberta on the Canmore Webcam
- Tips to Getting the Best Deals in Banff
- Take Pictures of Banff With the Banff Webcam
- Take Your Family Horseback and Trail Riding in Banff
- Best Summer Job in Bannf? Wildwater Adventures Rafting Guide
- Great Summer Banff Vacation Itinerary for Families
- Cool Colorado Towns for Whitewater Rafting
- Rafting the Kananaskis: Great Family Whitewater Rafting
- If You Love Banff Whitewater Rafting, You’ll Love Durango, Colorado
Banff, Alberta is hopping all 4 seasons. Find out what our own Banff Insider has to say about what is going in town.
- Best Themed Bar in Banff
- Getting from Calgary Airport to Banff National Park
- Bear Safety and Awareness in Banff National Park
- Renting Bikes in Banff
- Summer in Banff – Where to have Coffee
- Eating on a Budget in Banff – Wild Bill’s
- Where to go for an Indoor Swim in Banff
- Hikes of the Canadian Rockies – Sunshine Meadows
- Accommodations of Banff – The Homestead Inn
- Renting Skis and Snowboards in Banff, Alberta
- St. Patrick’s Day in St. James’ Gate, Banff
- Unique Accommodations of the Canadian Rockies
- Things to do in Banff – the Banff Gondola
- Eating on a Budget in Canmore
Activities in Jasper, Alberta
Canadian Cylists Should Flock to Colorado For Colorado Road Biking Nirvana