Jasper – Walks & Talks Jasper was started in the 1990’s when Paula who grew up here in Jasper realized the need for Guided Interpretive outings, walks& hikes in Jasper. Walks & Talks Guides have their Professional Level (IGA) Qualifications we believe that the outdoors makes a great classroom to share the wealth of knowledge so their clients go away with an increased awareness, understanding and passion for Jasper National Park a World Heritage Site.
The guided outings are for small groups that take place in unique surroundings the average person may never discover. Walks & Talks provides the right gear your comfort and safety are always our priority. The pace is easy as we have planned stops to point out the Flora Fauna, Mountains, History and wildlife Habitats should we spot some wildlife; there’s always time for photos!
- Morning Birding Beaver & Wildlife Outing
- Daily Guided Hike to the Alpine with incredible views while we stop to enjoy a PINIC lunch (
Trails include -Mt Edith Cavell- Sulphur Skyline- Wilcox Pass-Valley of the 5 Lakes)
- Mysterious Maligne Canyon and Lake-listen to the roar feel the spray
of the waterfalls
- Easy cross-country ski outings at scenic Wabasso
- Mysterious Maligne Valley/ Snowshoe or Cross-contry ski Spectacular Icefield Parkway to Columbia Icefield with veiws of frozen Waterfalls
BOOK at: Edge Control Ski & Outdoors 626 Connaught Drive next door to Subway Sandwich shop
CALL: 780-852-4494 or toll free at 1-888-242-3343Thanks,
Walks and Talks Jasper