How to spend one busy day in Jasper National Park
You could spend two weeks alone making a list about what to do in Jasper. The list is practically endless from rafting in the summer to dog sledding in the winter. While I have made a sample schedule for you guys on how to spend a great but exhausting day in this stunning little town, I have not included any time for stops for drinks and a feed so you may have to go without sustenance if you want to complete the Mountain Man’s day challenge!
- Take the scenic Icefields Parkway drive to the Columbia Icefields and hit the Athabasca glacier in an ice buggy.
- Get the adrenalin pumping with a cliff dive at Horseshoe Lake.
- Go white water rafting with one of Jaspers many companies.
- Drive to Maligne Lake, take a boat cruise and maybe rent a canoe to do some old fashioned fishing.
- Check out the Jasper Tramway for a great aerial view of Jasper and Athabaska Valley.
- Hike one of the many long long trails around Jasper and finally…
- Take a trip to the Miette Hot Springs and relax after the busiest day you have ever experienced!