Yeah it’s getting a wee bit nippy here in Jasper National Park!
And that is why this mountain man loves to relax in some Alberta hot springs.
Miette Hot Springs is a great place for a great swim with the mountains in the background. What stands out about this hot spring is:
- Miete just completed a major renovation. The place seemed very clean and had the “new” feeling to it
- The owners heard of mountain goats that hang out at these hot springs. You’re not going to get close to them. They just tease the tourists.
- Miette Hot Springs is definitely hot
- It is tucked away down a 18 km country road and there is nothing else on this road except for the hot springs and a reasonably priced resort. You feel very private in this setting.
- The owners of this resort have kept the prices very reasonable. The low prices are definitely welcome compared to the rest of the dining experiences I have had in Jasper National Park.
I’ll have more soon!