Canadian Rockies Golf
To match this grandeur, you will find perfectly designed courses that harmonize with nature, where each course is exceptionally playable for both the high and low handicapper.
According to Gordon Schultz, President of Golf Canada’s West, golf in Canmore’s Kananaskis country and the Canadian Rockies are known for their wide elevation changes, providing excellent opportunities for shot making that one does not find on the lowland meadow courses.
Here are some Canadian Rockies courses you cannot miss:
- Eagle Ranch Golf and Country Club Resort
- Greywolf Golf Course
- Kananaskis Country Golf Course
- Stewart Creek Golf and Country Club
- The Fairmont Banff Springs Golf Course
- Fairmont Jasper Park Lodge Golf Course